Meditation is an incredible technique in which one engages in mental exercise, concentrating on one's breathing or repetition of a mantra for the purpose of reaching a heightened level of spiritual awareness. But what about when you meditate with other objects, such as crystals, a pyramid and even a dollar bill?
Any method of meditation that you use will be enhanced when using a pyramid, such as The Pyradome. This particular pyramid focuses on the three major energies in the head. If you do not meditate at the present time, here is a method that we have tried which is extremely effective.
What you will need:
- The Pyradome Headgear Pyramid.
- A one dollar bill series 1935 A or later.
1. Select a quiet room where you will not be disturbed for approximately 30 minutes. Adjust the lighting to a medium and burn at least one candle nearby and incense, if available. The incense is optional.
2. Sit on the floor in a comfortable position near the candle.
3. Place the dollar bill green side up in front of you. Notice the pyramid with the eye on the top forming the Capstone. This is the great American Seal of the United States of America and will aid us in our meditation. The founding fathers of our great country designed the seal, having a profound understanding of the pyramids themselves.
4. Notice the eye on the pyramid. This corresponds to the same point on your Pyradome where the wires curve and go down.
5. Place The Pyradome on your head still remaining in a seated position. This immediately begins the alpha state necessary for mediation.
6. Close your eyes and gently message the eyelids with the back of both forefingers for approximately two minutes.
7. Now, look at this figure above and notice the position of his eyes. Your eyes will be in the same position for the remainder of this exercise, except they will be closed.
Close your eyes and breathe as fast as you can through your nose or mouth 108 times. When you finish the fast breathing exercise, eyes still closed looking up, try and project your imagination to see the top of the pyramid as you did in Step 4. Maintain this image for 10-20 minutes.