Pyradyne

What is the Blood-Brain Barrier?

What is the Blood-Brain Barrier?

Bypassing The Blood-Brain Barrier

Every thought you have and every action you take requires precise communication between the nerve cells in your brain. For these messages to be successfully transmitted and received, the surrounding environment needs to be stable and in harmony. 

The body is 5% mineral in nature. This 5% controls the metabolism and behavior of the remaining 95%. This means that if we are deficient in minerals, it can throw our entire body out of balance, emotionally and physically.

Dr. Fred Bell spoke about how crucial the role of electrolytes are and how important it is to be present in the body to effectively transport essential trace minerals and vitamins to the brain that can only be accomplished with the help of electrolytes. Electrolytes are capable of shuttling trace minerals and vitamins to the brain by crossing the blood-brain barrier. No matter how much wheatgrass we take, if electrolytes are not present in the body, essential trace minerals and vitamins will have a much harder time crossing over to our brain. 

Electrolytes are chemicals that form electrically charged particles (ions) in body fluids. These ions carry the electrical energy necessary for many functions, including muscle contractions and transmission of nerve impulses. (The 7 major Electrolytes include: Sodium (Na+), Chloride (Cl-), Potassium (K+), Magnesium (Mg++), Calcium (Ca++), Phosphate (HPO4–), and Bicarbonate (HCO3-). 

Magnesium is involved with over 300 metabolic processes in our bodies, leading to the mineral being called the 'master mineral'. Magnesium is necessary for the proper transportation of calcium across cell membranes along with vitamin D, vitamin K.

The need to ensure a proper intake of minerals stems from modern farming methods that use chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides that are absorbed into the soil which causes the heavy depletion of its mineral content which has been an ongoing issue for over 5 decades. 

Colloidal minerals are created by plant root systems converting metallic organic minerals into colloidal minerals. This process renders the mineral 100% digestible. Today’s soil is 85% depleted of these life-giving elements, allowing 16 or fewer minerals to be present in our foods. Without trace minerals, the body cannot absorb any life-giving nutrition. The solution to this is an electrolyte trace mineral drink that is assimilable with no toxic lead or aluminum.

 

"OUR SOCIETY IS CURRENTLY TAKING MOOD ELEVATING DRUGS DUE TO DEPRESSION FROM POLLUTION. OUR TRACE MINERAL FORMULA PYRALYTE, CONTAINS A PERFECT COMBINATION OF PROPER NUTRIENTS AND TRACE MINERALS THAT ENSURES ENHANCED MOOD AND POSITIVE EMERGENCE."

-DR. FRED BELL, PHD.

 

In America, children who follow the established vaccine schedule currently receive 49 doses of 14 vaccines before the age of six, and 69 doses of 16 vaccines by the age of 18. 

At birth, the blood brain barrier is not fully formed. This barrier is not intact until at least six weeks of life, and many argue it may not actually be fully developed until much later. Any virus or bacteria to which an infant is exposed can go directly to the nervous system. This lack of a mature blood brain barrier is just one reason why vaccines given to infants are especially concerning. Seniors are also severely affected because aging is a factor which causes the barrier to become more permeable. Over-immunization also weakens the barrier. 

Not only are these detergents destroying the blood brain barrier and allowing more toxins to enter the brain, they can also cause cancer and programmed cell death.

 

Dr. Bell says: “Just remember this if you wish to appreciate the importance of minerals: When you finally pass on to the higher existence, your body returns to the earth. The mineral kingdom acts as a neurotransmitter, not only to the DNA helix in man, but also to the DNA helix equivalent in all things composed of matter on the material plane.”

Only when our diets are rich in and varied amongst an organic selection of lean meats, wild-caught fish (not farmed or chemically treated), legumes, nuts (Brazilian nut are an incredible source of selenium), grains, organic fruits and vegetables, proper hydration AND essential trace mineral supplementation, will we be able to reach a higher consciousness. Our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual selves are interconnected and will work in harmony only then. 

Take care of yourself and take care of someone else.

In Love & Light,

The Pyradyne Team

 

 

 

Previous post Next Post

Comments

Leave a comment