Organic Wheatgrass Powder 7oz (198g)
A Pyradyne favorite and daily must have!
Organic Wheatgrass Power is made from nutrient-rich organic wheatgrass plants that were grown under optimum conditions on an ancient seabed. The organic wheatgrass plants are carefully harvested just before the jointing stage and cut 3-4″ above the ground to ensure that only pure wheatgrass is used.
Organic Wheatgrass Juice Powder provides the benefits of fresh wheatgrass in a convenient and easy to use powder that supplies your body with natural nutrients from nature.
Why choose our wheatgrass powder?
This is not pulverized dried wheatgass; it’s wheatgrass that has been gently juiced and low-heat dried with no fillers. The low temperatures ensure complete nutrient retention. Activz Wheatgrass powder retains 100% nutrition, flavor, aroma and color of the fresh organic wheatgrass.
Just as nutrient-rich in powder form
- Wheatgrass Juice Powder has all the nutrition of wheatgrass that’s been freshly juiced and powdered within hours of harvest.
- Naturally occurring enzymes help boost energy levels.
- The antioxidant vitamins C and K help support detoxification, free radical absorption and wound healing.†
Affordable and cost-efficient
- An organic wheatgrass shot at a juice bar costs anywhere from $1-3 per ounce.
- Whole, organic wheatgrass (pre-juiced) usually costs at least $10 per pound.
- A standard size canister of Wheatgrass Juice Powder comes in at $0.52 per 1-ounce shot of fresh, organic wheatgrass juice — and about $3.50 per pound of whole, organic wheatgrass (pre-juiced).
Convenient and easy to use
- Fresh wheatgrass spoils within two days — and that’s with refrigeration. Wheatgrass Juice Powder can last for several years (much longer than most people need it to last) and doesn’t need to be refrigerated. It has no preservatives, either.
- There’s no unwieldy juicer or time-consuming cleanup with Wheatgrass Juice Powder. Just scoop and stir.
People who consume Wheatgrass on a regular basis can benefit from:
• Decomposes superoxide radicals in your body
• Arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria
• May be beneficial to the treatment of various skin diseases
• Helps washes drug deposits from your body
• Neutralizes toxins in your body
• Helps purify your liver
Wheatgrass powder helps with the youthful flow of your skin and its elasticity. Applying a paste of wheatgrass powder with milk on a pad can help treat acne and freckles. The possibility of developing varicose veins is greatly reduced with the intake of wheatgrass.*
- Add a scoop to your morning smoothie
- Mix 1 serving into 8 fluid ounces orange or grapefruit juice. The heavy wheatgrass flavor vanishes, and all you can taste is citrus — really. Go ahead, try it.
- Add to your midday cup of tea
- Sprinkle on top of your lunch salad
- Use as a garnish over dinner pasta or a dinner meat dish
- Use as a healthy ingredient in your own recipes
This 66-scoop contains 7 ounces of powder. One scoop equals 1 oz of wheatgrass juice.
Serving Size 1 ROUND TEASPOONS
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||0||N/A*|
|Total Fat||0 Gm||N/A*|
|Saturated Fat||0 Gm||N/A*|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 Gm||N/A*|
Organic wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum) juice powder.
Financing available, get 6 months to pay with PayPal Credit. Log in to your PayPal account when you reach the checkout to find out more!