Solid 18K Gold Nuclear Receptor
Solid 18k Yellow Gold Nuclear Receptor With Solid 14k Yellow Gold Chain
* 4 Leg Wave (masculine energy)
* 3 Leg Wave (feminine energy)
* Pave Bridge & Rose Gold options also available
"Gold has been known to possess a warm energy that brings soothing vibrations to the body to aid in the bodies natural balancing process."
The sacred power of gold has already established in ancient China, Persia and India. Gold and platinum are the most purest metals on this planet and offer an extremely high vibratory level when used in the Nuclear Receptor. Gold offers a very calming and balancing vibration, Gold is used to symbolize the purity and spiritual aspect of “The All” and “All That Is”, allowing one to be present and maintain communication with the source of all being. Gold is increases the powers of stones when they are set in the Receptor.
Gold Is Great Because…
- It has anti-bacterial properties.
- It is anti-inflammatory. It fights UV damage and fades sunspots and age spots.
- It slows down the depletion of collagen and elastin, keeping skin younger longer.
- It stimulates cellular growth at the base level. The result: skin tightens, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced.
- It helps to transport oxygen molecules directly into the skin, helping to revitalize it and keep it looking youthful. In fact, pure gold actually helps to reverse oxidation damage that results from our daily exposure to pollutants and toxins.
- Gold stimulates lymphatic drainage and blood circulation. Several popular spa treatments are based on this beauty benefit of gold. Also, powder-fine gold can help absorb pollutants, regulate the skin’s ionic balance, and impart a fresh glow.
*All orders are custom made, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery from date ordered. Custom orders and discounted merchandise sales are final.
Financing available, get 6 months same as cash with PayPal Credit. Log in to your PayPal account when you reach the checkout to find out more!
* FREE SHIPPING
Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.