The Negotiator Receptor
The Negotiator Receptor
(Sterling Silver With Optional 24k or Platinum Dipping)
THE MOST FUNCTIONAL JEWELRY IN THE WORLD®
This Receptor allows the wearer to have a very focused mental concentration, which then Quantumally transmutes the goal of the wearer into completion of an idea, contract mission, or some other result involving other persons. In addition to being a valuable asset to business types; lawyers, doctors, and other professionals, it can also produce a very focused result in meditations and studies.
The Pyradyne Nuclear Receptor is a product of technological research that began its development in the United States in the 1960’s. Developed over the last three decades, the Nuclear Receptor utilizes technologies derived from shape energy research, crystal, gem and filter technology, MASER (microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation) technology, Laser (Light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation) technology, homeopathic and allopathic medical sciences and Tibetan acupuncture. The Receptor package itself contains, NASA Cassegrin technology.
The sterling silver Nuclear Receptor utilizes a tetrahedral molecular structure of silver.
Dr. Fred Bell recommended that the sterling silver Receptor was the best metal to utilize, it is more intense than a solid gold Nuclear Receptor which may have more energy because of the gold octahedron molecule, but the gold molecule is softer and more subtle in its vibration. The gold does not have the intensity of the silver, but has more of a healing balance and a deeper power to it.
Benefits to Sterling Silver Nuclear Receptor’s:
-Utilizes natural gemstones
-Easy to clean
-Purer metal, higher vibratory frequency absorbing more radiation
-Sterling silver is a stimulator, utilizing the tetrahedral molecular structure
-Ability to change out gemstones multiple times
-Handmade to order
-Add 24k Gold Plating or Platinum plating at no extra cost (please select above when ordering)
• Sterling Silver Negotiator Design Nuclear Receptor and Sterling Silver Italian Diamond Rope Cut 28" Chain.
• Custom orders and discounted merchandise sales are final. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery from the date ordered.
• Free shipping to USA.
Don't want to make payment now?
Buy Now, Pay Later! Low rate finance options offered through Klarna USA, available to US market only. Simply select to Pay Over Time at the checkout.
**Please note financing options will not show at the checkout if you have Supplements in your shopping cart or if you are living outside of the USA.Get the flexibility to pay over timeEnjoy an easy to use, revolving line of credit and spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress free low APR financing offers. Know exactly how much you pay each month and in total. You'll receive monthly statements to remind you when payments are due. There are a few ways to pay over time for which you may be approved:
● Planned Payments: 6 to 36 month payment terms available at a reduced promo APR rate.● Flexible Month to Month: No fixed term commitment. You can pay your balance in full or make the minimum monthly payment (interest charges may apply) it's your choice.
How paying over time works:1. Add what you like to your cart (excluding health supplements)
2. Choose Klarna at checkout to apply
3. Enter top of mind information and you will know instantly if you are approved
4. Complete your purchase
After your purchase:
You will receive a confirmation email from Klarna. Klarna will stay in touch and remind you of upcoming payments, payments are managed at Klarna.com. Pyradyne will ship out your order.
Safety & Security
● Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna's Buyer Protection policy (link: https://www.klarna.com/us/buyerprotection/description)
● Klarna technology uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases.
● Managed by Klarna. A well established, global payment solutions company making online shopping safer and simpler for over 45 million users in 18 countries at over 65,000 online stores.
● The lender is WebBank. An FDIC insured, state chartered industrial bank headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.